Sunday 5 July 2009

Welcome

Well welcome to my new blog, and as is obvious, I'm distressingly inefficient at it. However, having fought with the program all weekend, I actually have some poems up. Mostly I hope to put up stuff about the poetry and literature scene here in Belfast and the stuff I do. I gigged in Dublin recently, which you can get a review of at http://theblogsthejob.blogspot.com/2009/06/get-fuck-out-of-way-and-make-room-for.html
I've also just qualified for the Radio 4 Poetry Slam semi-finals in Liverpool on September 12th. I was in the UK Slam Championship final a couple of years ago. I also organise quite a few events and slams as I go on, and I'll try to keep these noted here. Currently I'm getting my head down to edit Issue 8 of the quarterly magazine I edit, Ulla's Nib, older issues of which can be downloaded at www.creativewritersnetwork.org

No comments:

Post a Comment