Sunday 13 September 2009

Through to the finals!

Last night I managed to win the Radio 4 Poetry Slam semi-final in Liverpool, so I'll be off to the final in The Conservatoire in Birmingham on October 6th. The semi-final will be broadcast on 24th September on Radio 4 at 11pm, so check it out, a... very very tough campaign. It was a great night, Abby and Scott Tyrell both made it to the last round, but got pipped at the post. I'm really looking forward to catching the edited version on the radio next week. Terribly exciting. Now I should be straight back into practice again, but I'm totally sleepy right now.
Thanks to the kind people who sent me messages of support, it does actually help!

1 comment:

  1. Very well done dear friend.
    It was so good to see you.
    Strange is it not that people killed themselves while we talked late into the night, ah well.
    I hope you win, it would be poetic justice RE; yr persecutors.
    All the best, think good thoughts do good and transcend all the crap...
    Yrs as ever
    Faun Tostevin Trefusis Flynn.
    Eulenspiel of Sark

    ReplyDelete